We help you to develop your business in the digital age, transform current assets into IoT components, and build new business models.
- Stay connected with your technical devices and systems.
- Monitor present conditions in real time.
- Manage your machines remotely – no need to be onsite.
- Automate and optimize your processes: Machines offer extra support by exchanging information automatically.
- Identify critical situations thanks to alerts and notifications.
M2M service portal and global connectivity
- The customer can monitor and manage all M2M SIM cards centrally on-screen.
- All connections, data volumes and costs can be checked on the Web-based user interface.
- Our M2M connectivity offering includes more than 400 wireless networks, individual SLA, the M2M SIM card portfolio and the M2M service portal.
- The service portal can be integrated into the customer’s applications and processes via an API interface.
Cloud of Things / IoT platform
- An IoT platform that collects sensor data from different machines, evaluates it, and displays it visually.
- It takes the user just a few steps to collect data.
- The status of all connected machines is given in real time.
- A special mobile gateway reads out the machine data and sends it to the cloud, where it is shown on the platform’s dashboard.
- A scalable solution with total cost control.
- Includes a universal translator for all machine languages.
Narrowband IoT technology
- The new LPWA (low-power, wide-area) network technology is a game changer for the Internet of Things.
- The major advantages of NB IoT include: low device unit costs, low bandwidth communication, lower power consumption (a battery can last up to 10 years) and wide area coverage.
- We are rolling out NB IoT in eight countries across Europe.
- We partner with more than 30 solution providers in the NB IoT prototyping hub program.
Click here to learn more about NB IoT solutions.